Are you looking for the best bridge camera for sports photography? Then you are at the right place. I have reviewed the five best bridge cameras of 2020 and compared their key features.
Top 5 Best Bridge Camera For Sports Photography
The best bridge camera for sports photography is probably what you are looking for if you want to capture moments at a cheap price. So, don’t worry if you think you can’t afford a high-end DSLR. Actually, a bridge camera or point and shoot/action camera can be good enough for great pictures outdoor. So, this article is going to help you choose the best bridge camera for sports photography.
1. Panasonic Lumix DC FZ80 Digital Camera – Best Bridge Camera For Sports Photography
- 18.1MP 1/2.3″ MOS Sensor
- Lumix DC Vario 60x Zoom Lens
- 20-1200mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 1.166m-Dot Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Screen Monitor with LCD Touchscreen
- FourK UltraHD video recording with 30 FPS
- Built-in Wi-Fi Connectivity
- ISO 6400. 10 frames per second Shooting 4K Photo Mode
- Post Focus and Focus Stacking
- Power O.I.S., DFD AF System
View on Amazon
The Panasonic Lumix DCFZ80 features the 20-1200mm range of a lens that has 60x zoom. It has a good and quick AF system that allows for RAW recording and 4K video. The design includes a touch-screen fixed screen as well as a sharp, but tiny electronic viewfinder. It offers effective image stabilization as well as a simple interface that makes it a good option for novices.
The FZ80 is a solid contender for the top budget-friendly bridge camera, too. It’s a fantastic deal with decent image quality, and extensive features.
2. Casio EX-FH25 Wide Angle Zoom Digital Camera – Best Casio Bridge Camera For Sports Photography
- Quantity of Pixels Effective 10.1 Megapixels
- Image Sensor 1/2.3-inch high-speed CMOS
- Total Pixels 10.62 million 10.62 million
- The File Format still images – Raw (DNG), JPEG (Exif Version 2.2, DCF 1.0 standard DPOF compliant)
- File Format Movies – AVI format, Motion JPEG, IMA-ADPCM (monaural)
View on Amazon
Face Detection Technology 720p HD film recordingAuto. flash off the flash on soft flash, red-eye reduced Memory card slot makes use of SD or SDHC memory card ( purchased separately)4 7/8″ W 3 1/2″ H 3 5/16″ D. It comes with an AV and USB cables, USB Cable strap, and CD-ROM
3. Panasonic Lumix Digital DMC FZ1000 Digital Camera the best Panasonic point and shoot Bridge Camera
- 20.1MP 1″ MOS Sensor with High Sensitivity
- Leica DC Vario-Elmarit 16x Zoom Lens
- 25-400mm f/2.8-4 (35mm Equivalent)
- HD 4K Video recording at 30 frames per second
- 0.39″ 2.359k dot OLED Live View Finder
- 3.0″ 921k-Dot LCD Free-Angle Monitor
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC
- HYBRID O.I.S. 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Light Speed AF using Lumix DFD Focus
- ISO 25600 and 50fps continuous Shot
View on Amazon
The Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ1000 Digital Camera is a point-and-shoot style bridge camera that features a massive 20.1MP 1″ MOS sensor that is High Sensitivity along with a Venus Engine image processor to allow high-resolution 4K QFHD recording as well as smooth still shooting at up to 50 frames per second. The sensor offers significant sensitivity, with an expanded ISO 25600, with a high signal-to-noise ratio to provide better image quality and less image noise. The sensor is designed for efficient hybrid video and photo recording and output in 4K, it can also enable in-camera 8MP screen captures taken from video files for a simplified multimedia output.
4. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC RX10 II Digital Camera – The Best Budget Bridge Camera for Sports Photography
- 20.2MP 1″ Exmor RS BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- Internal UHD 4K Video and S-Log2 Gamma
- Carl Zeiss 24-200mm f/2.8 Lens (35mm Eq)
- Slow Motion Video at 960 FPS
- 3.0″ 1228K-Dot Tilting Xtra Fine TFT LCD
- XGA OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- Built-in wireless and NFC connectivity
- Low-Light Sensitivity up to ISO 12800
- Super Sonicwave Motor for Fast Autofocus
View on Amazon
The Cyber-shot DSC – RX10 II Digital Camera from Sony is a little, simple to use camera that has a 20.2MP 1″ Exmor RS BSI CMOS sensor that produces high-goal actually pictures and internal recording UHD 4K videos up to 30 frames per second. It also records super slow-motion videos up to 996 fps. This camera’s design uses a built-in CMOS image sensor that has an integrated DRAM chip and backside-illuminated technology that improves the clarity of images and image quality when working in dimly-lit conditions. It also has low-noise images and an ISO range of 100-12800.
This sensor’s DRAM chip is built in the sensor, and in conjunction together with its BIONZ X processor, it allows rapid readout speeds, fast burst recording up to 14 frames per second, a maximum physical shutter rate of 1/1200 seconds, and an electronically controlled shutter rate of 1/32000 seconds.
5. Panasonic LUMIX FZ300 Long Zoom Camera – Best Zoom Bridge Camera For Sports Photography
- 4K video and 4K photo: Panasonic’s exclusive 4K image technology makes use of thirty frames every second of super HD 4K resolution video to create photos. You’ll never be able to forget this moment forever again.
- Leica DC Vario Elmarit lens 24-x zoom (25-600 millimeters) with full Zoom Range and F2.8 aperture to enhance shooting in low-light conditions, which meet the high standards of quality set by Leica
- High Image Quality High image Quality 12.1 Megapixel MOS high-sensitivity sensor that has the venus engine is a winner in the process of diffraction compensation, producing sharp images.
- Rugged camera design: Splashproof/dustproof rugged camera design, with secure seals for every joint, dial, and button, it is able to withstand the most severe conditions of the weather.
- Five-Axis Hybrid Optical Image Stabilizer Plus Reduces blurring from one-handed video through compensating five kinds of motion.
View on Amazon
The Panasonic Lumix FZ300 is the latest version of the incredibly popular FZ200. It features the same sensor with 12MP and the fast equivalent of 25-600mm F2.8 lens but includes an image processor that is new with weather sealing, as well as support for 4K video. Images can be composed using either a three” Tilting OLED monitor or on a high-resolution (2.36M dots) OLED EVF.
The FZ300 features Panasonic’s most recent autofocus system, which can shoot continuously for up to 12 frames per second. It is able to shoot continuously at 12 frames per second with a single AF mode and up to 6 frames per second with continuous focus. Apart from recording 4K/UHD video at 30 frames per second, The FZ300 can also capture quality 8MP stills with its exclusive 4-K photo mode. Wi-Fi is also integrated.